First…a rant about getting older:
I can’t say I love birthday’s anymore.
But…the closer I get to mortality, the more I want to do things. It’s like watching an hourglass in which the grains of sand are precious moments of your life. They’re gone before you know it.
I didn’t always have this mindset. It really didn’t even occur to me until I was about 32. Before that I think I was just too busy with life to think about it.
Well….I think about it now.
Life is short and we only get one chance to live it, so I want to experience all I can.
I hope all of you squeeze all you can out of life, too.
NOW! For the Blog Awards!
Months ago, the wonderful Miles McG over at An Author’s Quest awarded me with The Versatile Blogger Award and The One Lovely Blog Award.
Then…a month later…Rosanne Dingli awarded me The Versatile Blogger Award too! (This explains all the visits this blog receives from Australia! Thank you Rosanne!)
These are the rules for receiving an award:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award. (Done)
- Share seven things about yourself. (Read further)
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it. (See below)
- Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award. (OMG..thank God for Twitter)
It’s taken me a while to get to this, but I thought today would be the perfect day to respond to all of the awards given to me by these fabulous bloggers.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I am tall. Really tall. 6’1″ barefoot. Amazonian in heels.
2. I LOVE Led Zeppelin. Fool In The Rain…makes me happy.
3. I hate ice cream.
4. I can wiggle my ears.
5. Favorite Food? It’s a tie: Chocolate glazed donut vs. Raspberry filled donut
6. My Favorite Thing To Do: Travel with the hubs and our girls.
7. I am a preacher’s kid. (And yes…I know what they say about preacher’s kids)
DISCLAIMER: If you have already received any of these awards or don’t like getting awards…sorry. I listed you because I like your blog and think EVERYONE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD should know you! response not required 🙂
Fifteen Bloggers To Whom I Pass All Of The Above Awards