Yesterday was officially my blog’s Birthday. And I forgot it. Imagine that.
My best friend from high school would laugh and say that it would be abnormal if I did remember. (love you Amy)
While sitting here this morning trying to decide what post I’ve read this week to grant Favorite Post Friday status to, it hit me what the date is.
And yes…my blog is officially 1 year and 1 day old.
I’ve had quite a journey and I’ve learned so much by creating this little blog.
I’ve been blessed to meet so many writers and authors…some of the best out there, who’ve not only shared their knowledge but also provided many laughs along the way.
I’ve also managed to somehow gain more followers than I ever thought I would, and I’ve made some valuable friendships in the process.
My blog and I couldn’t have made it through this first year had it not been for all these people, so…For my baby’s birthday, I thought I’d list some of her accomplishments. Accomplishments you guys helped her achieve.
- She’s had 13,422 visits from friends
- Those friends came from 62 different countries/territories
- She’s had over 600 comments (if you count the ones I accidentally deleted by getting rid of Intense Debate)
- People have read her in 40 languages
- She has over 270 followers (including RSS & Email subscribers)