My fabulous Twitter and Blogger friend Christine Murray awarded me with the 7×7 Link Award.
I am to choose 7 links that fit the following superlatives: Most Beautiful, Most Helpful, Most Popular, Most Controversial, Most Surprisingly Successful, Most Underrated, and Most Prideworthy.
Let me just say: I am my own worst critic and choosing my own links proved to be quite difficult, but here we go.
- Most Beautiful: Hmmm. Beauty? I don’t think any of my posts were particularly beautiful, but I chose A Writer’s Paradise because it included some of my favorite photos from Washington.
- Most Helpful: My Top 25 Things To Remember When Writing – I think most of the things on my list are universal for writers.
- Most Popular: Why Adverbs Will Really Probably Always Mostly Suck – I was surprised how this post spread around so fast. Very cool.
- Most Controversial: The Fall of the Printed Book – I try to avoid controversy 🙂 This was as close as I could get.
- Most Surprisingly Successful: Why Adverbs Will Really Probably Always Mostly Suck See #3
- Most Underrated: The Great Abyss – I loved this short post. It meant a lot to me…made me understand that I have to actually be able to use the knowledge I acquire.
- Most Prideworthy: I’m An Author – Big moment for me. I stepped up and took accountability as well as claimed my status as an author.